-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 19:26:41 -0700

Shigeto Koyama seems bound and determined to change that with his character
designs for FOR THE BARREL, especially is this Yu A-bao character turns out to
be the new Amuro Ray.

As weird as the characters look at first glance, I must say they've grown on me
with repeated viewing. I'm looking forward to seeing this in whatever form it's
finally released and would love to see it animated. For some reason, I'm
reminded of Peter Max's YELLOW SUBMARINE crossed with Peter Chung's AON FLUX (or
PHANTOM 2040 or ALEXANDER)....

-Z-