Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 11:36:45 +0800

>as someone who uses citadel paints exclusively on
>gundams (i'm the only guy in existence who handpainted
>his entire mg fazz...*shivers in fright at the memory
>of it*)...i gotta say the only real good looking use
>of inks i've had was on the warhammer miniatures
>themselves. and only to provide depth and shading.
>citadel ink doesn't really go well with the
>"wash-and-wipe" technique of panel lines, unless you
>water the ink down some more.

People, I have seen his kit. IT ROCKS. Handpainted and in custom colors.
DAMN! Garrick! you have to show it! Do you have a Digicam?

>gundam markers, as richie puts it, are glorified tech
>pens. i'm satisfied with my tech pen uses. tech pen
>actually looks more professional than the wash method,
>but that's just me -- i hate the flowy runny nature of
>washes. argh.
>-garr

How very true. I have seen whole kits done by marker, and all I can say is
UGH. just use them for spot jobs and panel lining.

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486
fax: (632) 4167479