BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 19:38:52 EDT

In a message dated 10/18/2000 1:55:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

<< All I can say is, some people seem to be really trolling for flames, and
 frankly, it's a crying shame, because I can see what's supposed to be an
 intelligent person underneath all that. Except Garrick, he's just ornery!
  LOL! hey Garrick! that's for the 4wd! >>

Yep, he's not bad at all, he just get's ornery sometimes! ^_^ We all do at
times, though. Maybe it's the ghouls out there :) It IS almost Halloween!

Aaron
"Believing a sign of Zeta"