MS06ZAK@aol.com
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 14:05:58 EDT

In a message dated Wed, 18 Oct 2000 1:59:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Richie
Ramos <gaijin@i-manila.com.ph> writes:

<< >>BTW, I heard rumor 1/100 MG THE-O will release in Dec.
>>Bandai hesitate release because of price.
>>Lately infomation say it will be 10000yen or 15000yen.
>>Anyhow, we are excepting its release.
>Can it really be? A 15000 yen plastic model??
>Perhaps the next issue of Hobby Japan will shed some light on this and the
>HGUC Zeong.

That's a pretty steep price. I don't know, but even if I do love the
design, I don't know if I can stomach forking over that much money for it.
Not if it becomes a reflection of how expensive things might become.

Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at
http://gundam.aeug.org/

Especially considering the quality of the MG Sazabi.

Jason