Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 09:03:49 +0800

>*pulls brown paper bag over head*

It looks much better on you Garrick. You MUST wear it all the time from
now on, LOL!

>my apologies to -Z- and the list as well. ayup, i got
>up on the wrong side of bed (been doing so for the
>last month...@#$%^).

Uhm...yeah...I won't say anything else, LOL!

>guilty as heck, i am.
>get carried away, i do.
>sometimes a stomp, i need. (shaddap richie)

aw shucks.

>participate in more useful gundam talk, i promise. :)

>-garr
>stop talking like yoda, i must.

And that brings me back on topic: We know the Jedi use a sort of
preternatural sensing ability. I know the Newtypes have a version of this
also. What are the differences...?

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486