Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 08:16:27 +0800

>Char and Amuro are not Bishonen! These are depictions of people (of course
not normal people) but of people with fickle emotions who react to stimulus
with a certain degree of unpredictability. These guys (IMHO) are human, not
like bishonen who are a brush stroke away from perfect.
>Abet

I think that it depends on what the current social values are for bishonen.
 honestly, in their own way, Amuro and specially Char are near
perfect...not in a girlie man way, but in a very real, I have so much angst
I'm going to die way.

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486