Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 08:14:11 +0800

At 01:16 AM 10/18/00 EDT, you wrote:
>I am so fed up with all the crap that goes on here lately, it seems one
>cannot have a civil, reasonable discussion here at all, without some
immature
>garbage going on. It's fine to have opinion's and discussion's, but some go
>to far. Espcailly that load of crap someone posted about Z.

All I can say is, some people seem to be really trolling for flames, and
frankly, it's a crying shame, because I can see what's supposed to be an
intelligent person underneath all that. Except Garrick, he's just ornery!
 LOL! hey Garrick! that's for the 4wd!

seriously, though. We really should realize that with the freedom of
speech also comes the great responsibility of using it well and with
respect.

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486