Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 10:03:59 EDT

You are right, my last message wasn't aimed to insult anyone on the list,
but to suggest everyone in this list to actively participate in Gundam
discussion.

I think every piece of emails in this list, (not counting empty posts)
represents at least some form of personal devotion or attachment to the
Gundam series. And we should treasure that! By listening to our opposing
views, we can examine our own ideology and make a decision of whether to we
should change our minds or stay true to our beliefs. Is that what discussion
is all about?

Maybe my language was too strong and offended some people. I hereby give you
my most sincere apology. I urged everyone on this list to carefully think
over that what you try to say before you post it. Please don't repeat by
posting "me too" emails. Make sure that you put in something new to the
discussion.

At last, let's work together to make GML something a Gundam fan would be
proud of!