Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 03:32:31 -0700

>--
>
>On Tue, 17 Oct 2000 22:06:17
> KurenaiJiku wrote:
>>Hey I liked those satanic heavy metal bands...ok maybe not those satanic
>>ones, but I thoroughly enjoy X Japan all the time. They are my favorite
>>band since I first heard the midi version of Kurenai.
>>
>>Kuren
>>
>Heavy MetaL!! X Japan Hmmm, I dont have much J-Rock but te ones I have are
>OK. As for true metal old Sabbath and Iron Maiden is still the best...
>oops... we're supposed to be talking about GUNDAM dammit...

Well... I think Animetal did a version of the Gundam opening song, IIRC.
There, we're back on topic, hehehe.

As for Maiden, I hope you got a chance to see them on the current tour
before they left the states. Rob Halford's new band opened for them and
their new CD was awesome, it's perfect driving music.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0