Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 03:20:35 -0700

>There have been rumors that more Bandai games will be transated in English
>for the Dreamcast. Already, I've heard of sightings of Gundam:Side Story
>(I think this is the Blue Destiny Game put in the DC) in English.

Kind of, but totally different storyline, mecha, and locales. The Rise
from the Ashes game for the DC requires you to give your wingmen marching
orders constantly (which REALLY kills the pace of the action), whereas
the Blue Destiny for the Saturn is more of a first person shooter kind of
game.

>I've also heard that Super Robo Wars might get translated for the DC.

In English or Japanese?

Eddie

>Is there any truth to this?
>

>10% cash back on all your calls through 2000 at Lycos Communications at
>http://comm.lycos.com
>

>-

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0