Char Aznable (charaznable@excite.com)
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 02:41:07 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 17 Oct 2000 11:35:35 +0800, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> IMHO
> Best Match:
>
> Wing 0 Custom vs V2AssaultBuster Gundam
> Heavyarms Custom vs ZZ or GP03Dendrobium (human)
> DSHell C vs F91
> Sandrock vs RX-78
> Zeta vs Wing & Waverider vs GWing Bird Mode
> Nataku vs Char's Gelgoog
>
> Lets Get in On!

hey, why don't we do a WWF and let's make it a three-way match!!! on the
third corner, God Gundam, Devil Gundam, Dragon Gundam, Gundam Maxter, and
Bolt Gundam!!!

heheheheheh. I wanted to watch G Gundam but when they showed it on
Philippine TV, it was too early, I'm still at work =(

heck, let's throw in X and Turn-A and call it a Royal Rumble!!!