Tue, 17 Oct 2000 23:00:49 -0700

--

On Tue, 17 Oct 2000 22:06:17 KurenaiJiku wrote: >Hey I liked those satanic heavy metal bands...ok maybe not those satanic >ones, but I thoroughly enjoy X Japan all the time. They are my favorite >band since I first heard the midi version of Kurenai. > >Kuren > Heavy MetaL!! X Japan Hmmm, I dont have much J-Rock but te ones I have are OK. As for true metal old Sabbath and Iron Maiden is still the best... oops... we're supposed to be talking about GUNDAM dammit...

10% cash back on all your calls through 2000 at Lycos Communications at http://comm.lycos.com