KurenaiJiku (kurenaijiku@rtsfan.com)
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 22:12:17 -0700

> well mainstream is mainstream. It is a reflection of hte general tastes
of the masses. Its not just gundam W, but hte whole anime world. IMHO I
really dont see any good stuff anymore. The last three years have been
pretty disappointing (save for Escaflowne) other than that its cute girl
stuff, bishonen or Pokemon (this is just MY opinion OK)

Esca was great. Cute girl stuff I can take, and some of it is good...it's
just that 90% of it is completely bland. Pokemon is alright, but every
episode is the same...UGH. I like Digimon more so than Pokemon,
well...just the concept.

>If this reflects the will of the masses then I don't see how we're gonna
get some decent stuff anytime soon! Even in Videogames! Final Fantasy 8
sucked (sorry, but again...just my opinion)

FF8 did suck. You're not alone. >=) That's after I saw and understood
what "RPG" means.

Kuren