KurenaiJiku (kurenaijiku@rtsfan.com)
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 22:06:17 -0700

Hey I liked those satanic heavy metal bands...ok maybe not those satanic
ones, but I thoroughly enjoy X Japan all the time. They are my favorite
band since I first heard the midi version of Kurenai.

Kuren

> Mainstream? These days anime is mainstream, not like in the old days. I
guess thats why so much cheese is surfacing in the world of anime, because
its mainstream!
>Cheese is everywhere, in music, in politics and even in Gundam! Whatever
happened to the time when anime was with substance and satanic heavy metal
bands roamed the planet?