Tue, 17 Oct 2000 21:04:55 -0700 (PDT)

--- jose luis manalansan 4 <nerv@teammail.com> wrote:
> Probably the only technology capable of recreating a
> newtype in Wing is
> the Zero System and IMHO it won't come close to being a
> newtype.

 Nope, the zero system doesn't even come close. G-Gundam's
Gundam Rose had a better resemblance with its
Rose-Bud-Funnel-thingies...

I never saw any PSYCHIC capabilities in any of the wing
pilots. Quatre appears to be emphatic though. Does that
count?

Somebody once gave this really cool explanation on how the
Z-system homes in on the mission objective in the pilots
mind and how personal thoughts can cause side-effects. I
forgot who, how can I locate an old post?