Wed, 18 Oct 2000 11:32:02 +0800

gundam@aeug.org wrote:

>> >Ha! my Dom has a VX chassis and extra weights. Nobody, not even your
>> Gundam
>> >can beat this hovering wonder.
>> >
>> >LOL and falling of chair.
>> >
>> >Seriously though, the fact that we know some of this stuff scares
>> me!!!
>>
>> >Why decorate your gundam kits? just buy any F90 kit and you >get
>> something
>> >that looks like a gundam version of a rally car....
>>
>> Aha, new paint scheme idea, Gundam in RACING COLORS complete with
>> checkered
>> flag design and race number. Char can work for Ferrari and Amuro for
>> McLaren.
>>
>> Hahahahaha ^o^;
>>

>IMO Lalah Sun gets to present the trophy and wreath, but was later
>runned over by a Magnum Gundam being chased by a Red Sonic Zaku
>8>
>ROTFL

heck...who wants to drag-race with my Passion Orange (kinda metallic orange from the Honda Civic SiR) VF-19 Kai? ^_^
or how about my Gundam Blue Jaguar XJR-9LM?

"Psyco Haro ROCKS big time!!!"
watch out fellow Virtual On Oratorio Tangram player! here comes AJIM-boy!"
http://members.xoom.com/jravelo02