Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 19:20:56 -0700

>>>And for future reference, please remember that we are not supposed to
>>>discuss fansubs on the list so that we don't get the admin in trouble for
>>>legal issues about them.
>>>
>>>Roland
>>
>>Mr. Netcop, I am directing him to legit sources of information, not leading
>>him to a fansub distribution outlet. Thank you for making me out to be the
>>bad guy.
>>
>>Eddie
>

>Eddie, that was not my intention, and I don't appreciate your tone. I saw
>what you were doing, and had no problems with it. I just didn't feel like
>digging through 60+ deleted messages to get to his original one.
>
>Roland

You could have deleted what I wrote and respond to what he wrote, which
I've quoted and is quoting again just to be clear. By including my post
directly above what you wrote, it's hard to tell what you truly intended,
and on its face rather obvious that the message was primarily directed at me.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0