Sedusa66@aol.com
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 21:47:36 EDT

In a message dated 10/17/00 6:18:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jenius@unspacy.org writes:

> And for future reference, please remember that we are not supposed to
discuss
> fansubs on the list so that we don't get the admin in trouble for legal
> issues about them.

I think this is a really grey area, at best... Is the question of a fansub's
existence the same as asking where to get it? Anyway, I guess it's best to
just leave it alone, and, I'm sure I'm not helping any, because whenever
someone comes out and asks for fansubs I get bent out of shape at the 20
messages that come afterwards starting a discussion about how it's not ok to
discuss fansubs :)