Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 18:47:44 -0700

>I'm actually the one who got it up that high, mainly because it's so odd I
>had to have it, if only to say that I'm possibly the only person in the US
>with a Zakrello plushie...

:)

>However, after about three different bids I
>still hadn't topped what the high bidder put for their max, and I really
>didn't want to spend much more than thirty on that monstrosity.
>
>Steven

Sometimes I wonder if people realize how much these plush are worth.
Granted, they are crane-catcher prizes that you can spend tons of coins
and never got one if you don't have the requisite skills, but all these
Banpresto prizes are being sold areas like Hong Kong or used goods stores
in Japan for less than $10.00.

Eddie

>At 08:20 PM 10/16/00 -0700, you wrote:
>>Damn! 3 bids within 24 hours! Someone thinks it's worth $32.97 +
>shipping!!!
>>
>>Must be buying it for Halloween prop...
>>
>>Eddie
>

>-