Steven (Cybertyger5@home.com)
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 19:31:10 -0600

I'm actually the one who got it up that high, mainly because it's so odd I
had to have it, if only to say that I'm possibly the only person in the US
with a Zakrello plushie... However, after about three different bids I
still hadn't topped what the high bidder put for their max, and I really
didn't want to spend much more than thirty on that monstrosity.

Steven