Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 18:32:36 -0700

Yeah... but the solution I gave you would be 100% legal since you'd be
*cough* buying a legit copy on videotape or LD and using the script so
you can understand what's going on, instead of getting yourself involved
in copyright infringement and opening yourself and the GML to lawsuits.

Or, if you were referring to the US TV broadcast, a bilingual DVD is
sure to follow.

Eddie

> Yeah... but it just aint the same without hearing Camille go "dete
>unakereba... yararenakatta no ni!!"
>--
>
>On Tue, 17 Oct 2000 17:44:17
> Edward Ju wrote:
>>>Given that Gundam Wing is the Gundam of the hour, I doubt any major
>>>company (Bandai or otherwise) will even think of releasing the old ones.
>>
>>Where were you when Bandai announced that they're showing the original 0079
>>series, The 08th MS Team, 0080, and 0083 on US TV next year? At this rate,
>>Zeta will be on TV by 2002.
>>
>>>I wonder, are there any fansubbers out there with Zeta episodes over
>>>episode 20?
>>
>>There are some plot synopsis/translated scripts online IIRC, fish around the
>>web.
>>
>>Eddie
>>

>>New items added at least once a week! Check out my eBay auctions at:
>>http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=-gundam-&sort
>>=3
>>&since=-1&page=1&rows=0
>>Please note the URL exceeds 80 characters and ends with "rows=0" not "sort=3"
>>

>>-
>>Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at http://gundam.aeug.org/
>>

>10% cash back on all your calls through 2000 at Lycos Communications at
>http://comm.lycos.com
>

>-

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0