BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 21:17:55 EDT

In a message dated 10/17/2000 8:29:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ubik@austin.rr.com writes:

<< On the subject of models, I will simply and quickly point out that I
 attempted to point the person in the direction of
 rec.arts.anime.models, where the modeling discussion of today would
 have been more relevant. That said, I still do feel that while not
 all Gundam fans are modelers, the vast preponderance of them are.
 Models are rather synonymous with Gundam, and I for one, have a hard
 time imagining a Gundam mailing list that ignores the modeling aspect
 of Gundam. >>

Amen!

Aaron
"Believing a sign of Zeta"