-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 17:38:13 -0700

Other than the Fin Funnels, the only other upwardly projecting structures are
the hilt of the beam saber and the additional two prongs above the traditonal
V-fin. In the pictures that I have, the hilt of the beam saber appears to be
even with the crest of the head, but the prongs stick up by what appears to be a
meter.

On other Gundams, the disparity between the head height and overall height are
much more pronounced. These Gundams, such as the Mark.II, have larger
structures that usually extend from th backpack, such as the Mark.II's
semi-enclosed beam sabers.

-Z-