Tue, 17 Oct 2000 17:19:56 -0700

 Hmm.. Quatre could be a Newtype, but I think he's not. IMHO First: his ability (space heart) only manifested its powers in the presence of very strong emotions (ie Heero blowing up himself). Newtypes are sensitive to everything (ever wonder why they're so bitchy?) Second: He doesn't have Newtype piloting abilities (the guy can barely dodge!) Third: He's just plain nice, which probably explains his ability for empathy.
If he is a Newtype, he's probably among those of lower level.

--

On Tue, 17 Oct 2000 06:41:21 Richie Ramos wrote: >At 04:42 PM 10/17/00 EDT, you wrote: >>gaijin@i-manila.com wrote: >>>Are they? by the classic definition of Newtype, I would say that Quatre >>and Trowa seem to have some abilities. The others seem to have enhanced >>physical abilities, like Heero and Wufei. I wouldn't put it past the >>doctors to enhance them in that way, but as for newtype ability? I think >>Quatre is the one that stands out with it.< >> >>You mean the whole empathy thing. > >yep. It always struck me as a Wing version of Newtype Abilities -- his >space heart. Some people have taken it to mean that he is merely a very >sensitive young boy, but some people have claimed more. Personally, it all >seems inconclusive. What is amazing is the way Heero manages to survive all >the injuries he's done to himself. The man must have some sort of ability, >which I suspect is known as Anime Hero Healing Ability...LOL! > > > >If I wanted to rage against the dying of the light, I would have brought a >flashlight. > >Richard "Richie" Ramos, Associate Editor >Localvibe -- Changing the way you see your city! > >url: www.localvibe.com >ofc: (632) 4167486 >fax: (632) 4167479 >cel: 0917-4024780 >hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use) >ICQ#: 12914919 > >I am NOT a starving writer. > >- >Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at http://gundam.aeug.org/ >

10% cash back on all your calls through 2000 at Lycos Communications at http://comm.lycos.com