Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 16:12:25 -0700

Does the "overall" height include the V-fin or the fin funnels? If it
included the fin funnels than it can't be only a meter taller. The
fin funnels are arranged in a sliding fashion and the tallest one exceeds
the Nu's head by more than a head's length (about a quarter of the fin
funnel's lengnth).

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0