Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 06:29:44 +0800

At 11:38 AM 10/17/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Weird as it may seem, I've actually learned quite a bit about the
>differences between the UC and AC shows because of the "Gundam W Ain't No
>Gundam" topic. It did seem to be a troll looking for flames, but a lot of
>the conversation was reasonable discussion about the differences between the
>series and why some enjoyed the UC continuity better than the Wing/AC
>continuity and vise versa.
>
>Daniel

Well, I'd like to apologize, Z, for my part in the whole shebang...But all
this we-or-them attitude gets on my nerves at times. I mean, just enjoy
the thing, and then decide if you want to have a copy or kit or what. I
tried reasoning it out....but well, I guess i failed miserably on that.
Sorry Z.

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486