Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 13:36:16 -0700

>You kidding! my friend saw a pic of him in drag and said "That's a pretty
>girl they have their" and upon reading who it was exclaimed "That's
>Loran!!!!"

The earthnoids put him in drag when they went to negotiate with the
Moonrace because they figured they could intimidate the Moonrace by
showing off how even a "pretty girl" like Loran could pilot a kickass
mobile suit. It also worked as a disguise for him so he wouldn't be
recognized as the advance scout they sent to earth a few years ago.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0