garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 07:48:28 -0700 (PDT)

> >> stuff, and >what I got was
> >> Egadz, I nearly >became a
> >
> >*stomps richie* hehehehehe
> >
> >and gundams are 4 wheel drive mini-racers. ;)
> >

> >hehe
>
> >Better change my DSHell Customs' engine to Plasma
> Dash w/ NiMH >AA
> batteries and add a sliding bumper to my RX-178's
> shield
> >8>
>
> Ha! my Dom has a VX chassis and extra weights.
> Nobody, not even your Gundam
> can beat this hovering wonder.
>
> LOL and falling of chair.
>
> Seriously though, the fact that we know some of this
> stuff scares me!!!

that, and the fact that the in-joke on richie is that
he labelled the couple of dozen hguc kits he was
bringing into a mall (for our little weekend gundam
session) as "4 wheel drive" so that the idiot security
guards wouldn't rifle through his bag and dismember
the kits in the process. 8-)

the ultimate indignity for the
man-with-the-most-gundam-kits-in-the-asian-region. an
indignity which i will not let him forget and which i
will remind him of every so often. mwehehehe.

*laughs maniacally like daffy duck*

-garr