armour of doom (gem_knight@yahoo.com)
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 06:15:18 -0700 (PDT)

another thing here is your not just dissing gw by
dissing gw, your dissing all the others in the ac
timeline, gw, ew, blind target, ect.

> >Basically the point I was making that as much as I
> dislike Wing, it's
> >certainly a better show than these. And one last
> time, let me reiterate,
> >these are my personal opinions and I'm not bashing
> you for thinking
> >differently. Everybody has their own tastes, so
> please don't jump all over
>
> >me ;p
> >
> >---
> >Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
>
> Well said. samew here. everything I've said is my
> opinion, and i don't mind
> if people don't like GW or UC. cause I like them
> both.
>

> If I wanted to rage against the dying of the light,
> I would have brought a
> flashlight.
>
> Richard "Richie" Ramos, Associate Editor
> Localvibe -- Changing the way you see your city!
> www.localvibe.com
> ofc: (632) 4167486, DL (632)4485473 / fax: (632)
> 4167479
> cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency
> use)
> ICQ#: 12914919
>
> I am NOT a starving writer.

=====
"Never take ecstasy, beer, baccardi, weed, pepto bismol, vivarin, tums, tagamet hb, xanax, and valium in the same day. It makes it difficult to sleep at night." ---Eminem. General quote.

What y'all wanna do? Wanna be hackers? Code crackers? Slackers, Wastin' time with all the chatroom yakkers? 9 to 5, chillin' at Hewlett Packard? Workin' at a desk with a dumb little placard? Yeah, payin' the bills with my mad programming skills
Weird Al Yankovic` 1999