Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 06:12:11 -0700

>Does anyone out their know how to make resin models I'm wanting to start but
>don't know what to do or anything could you help me.

Anyone still have the links to the modeling tip pages?

My advice: do not attempt this at home if you are a total newbie. You will
ruin a very expensive kit and probably live to regret it. Try to find
someone you know who builds resin kits and learn the ropes from him/her.
Once you learn the basics, the stuff you read online will start to make more
sense.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0