Tue, 17 Oct 2000 17:53:32 +0800

gundam@aeug.org wrote:

>At 07:21 PM 10/16/00 -0700, you wrote:
>> In the right corner: The Wing Boys heero in GW-0, Duo in Deathscythe
>Hell, Trowa in Heavyarms, Quatre in Sandrock and WuFei in Nataku! In the
>Left Corner: the Newtype Punks: Camille in Zeta, Judo in ZZ, Seabook in
>F91, Usso in V2 Buster Assault and Amuro in Nu Gundam! Place Your bets!
>
>depends on who fires first.

hehehehehe ^_^

right corner:
    Heero: *deadpan expression* I will kill them all...so I have to fire
            first...
    Duo: no! I have to fire first...because I have loads of stealth
            systems and it will give me the advantage
    Trowa: *no comment*
    Quatre: ALICE II says I have to get the Maguanacs first and they
            should fire first
    Wu Fei: $%!^%#@^$@^ NO!!! JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL AND SO I WILL FIRE
            THE FIRST SHOT!!!

left corner:
    Camille: wake me up when this is over...zzzzzzzzz...
    Judo: me too...zzzzzzzzzz...
    Seabook: count me in!!! zzzzzzzzz....
    Usso: wait for me! zzzzzz.......
    Amuro: *does an evil grin and whispers* fin fannels, launch!

oh well;..I am biased more towards UC...

"Psyco Haro ROCKS big time!!!"
watch out fellow Virtual On Oratorio Tangram player! here comes AJIM-boy!"
http://members.xoom.com/jravelo02/