Char Aznable (charaznable@excite.com)
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 02:37:26 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 17 Oct 2000 01:26:36 -0700, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> Since everybody's been broiling all about alternate gundams today, I
would just like to ask about Turn A.
> Is it any good? I mean, Tomino's onboard this one right?

like some of the Gundam fans out there, the design of the mecha grew on me,
it's not that I like it, it just seems more acceptable to me now that it was
when it first came out. but the Turn X looks cool, one of the few cool
non-Gundam designs in the alternate universe (another is the Tallgeese wish
I think is the best non-Gundam mobile suit in all of the alternate universe)