Tue, 17 Oct 2000 00:10:56 -0700

 I have to agree again. Even if Tomino isn't as idealistic today, if we coul dprobably meet him in the 70's, he'd probably take ideal over money. Gundam is an example of that. It dared to be different from the other shows of its time, and many thought it sucked. But in the end, they understood and loved it. That is the true Gundam, an innovator instead of a follower of trends.
In today's situtation however, cash is power. Who knows, maybe Tomino will pull something new out of his hat (or maybe not).

At least there's Dragonball Z (honest, non-bishonen no-brainer! this stuff is great)

10% cash back on all your calls through 2000 at Lycos Communications at http://comm.lycos.com