KurenaiJiku (kurenaijiku@rtsfan.com)
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 23:42:37 -0700

Nah...I thought GW sucked big time 'cause there are a lot of things (little
small details like ammo counts, targeting systems, communication systems,
continuous wearing of that tank top on Herro, blah blah blah) that I just
couldn't overlook.

Escaflowne movie...same thing that killed X so I've heard.

> Whats wrong with anime these days. IMHO, Gundam W is not a bad anime,
but, its not a good Gundam! Same with Escaflowne. For those who are
anxiously awaiting the Escaflowne Movie... IMHO I saw it and it sucked big
time! What the hell is going on here?