Mon, 16 Oct 2000 22:03:32 -0700

I couldn't agree with you more. Gundam W is the picture of Gundam for the future (if not anime in general). All this attention to "cool images" and "bishonen characters" is everything Gundam is not. As I said, its sad to think that we might never see another Amuro Rei or Char Aznable (if not them, at least new characters with a third dimension), that the new fans will remember Gundam as just another bishonen anime. Sacred is the proper term, and as it is, it seems that the stuff of Uchuusenkan Yamato, Gundam, KOR and Macross are lost to the future. -sniff- its so sad.

10% cash back on all your calls through 2000 at Lycos Communications at http://comm.lycos.com