PierceCete@aol.com
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 01:30:25 EDT

In a message dated 10/16/2000 4:59:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
juanalberto.m@lycos.com writes:

<< Kudos Richie Ramos of the Philippines! I too have been a G-fan for quite
some time and I'm glad for the company. Anyway, GW has been shown in the
country (as well as G-Gundam) and the results weren't nearly as favorable. I
doubt Filipinos will ever appreciate the beauty (and complexity) of the UC
series. I never liked GW, too cheesy and the characters (save Duo ) are
pretty boring.

I second that motion.

-Pierce