Mavrick280@aol.com
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 00:28:27 EDT

I happen to like Wing very much. The first thing i ever saw about Gundam was
the original movie. Before that I saw model kits. I was hooked before I
knew who Amuro Ray or Heero Yuy was. Like other kids I saw giant mecha and
loved it. I was totally happy to hear that Gundam was coming to America. I
heard it from this very list. I was excited to see an actuall Gundam series.
 To me I like to watch Wing when I want to watch some cool giant mecha
destroy stuff.

Thats my two cents.
Courtney "leo pilot" Greene