Mon, 16 Oct 2000 21:15:55 -0700 (PDT)

--- BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:
> Hope your prepared for possible back lash from some GW
> fans, just thought
> I'd warn you...
>
> Aaron
> "Believing a sign of Zeta"

I just checked the "who-list" command on Majordomo and boy,
there are a ton of wing-based names out there on that 200+
list! While not all may be avid wing fans, nor are they all
active posters, the apparent onslaught needs no further
explanation.

I like wing, no real, solid, convincing reason (okay, I'm a
Ver Ka. XXXG-01D2 fan but does that matter if I still
believe that Amuro can out-pilot Heero/Hiro/Heierou
anytime?) but I just like wing. I like the UC series better
and I even prefer Gainax over Surisebut that doesn't mean I
don't like wing. Just face it, Bandai says its a gundam, IT
IS a gundam.