Mon, 16 Oct 2000 20:52:41 -0700 (PDT)

> >I'm sorry, but without the development over a long
> period of time that you
> see in UC, the characters in Wing just aren't all that
> impressive to me.
> They just seem to bounce from one belief to another with
> hardly any time
> for them to have really changed their views. That
> combined with
> personalities that I couldn't really get into except...
~SNIP~

That's true, but that doesn't mean that Shin Kidou Senki
Gundam Wing won't be considered a Gundam. I believe this
also applies to G, X and (shudder) Turn A. They're gundams
(yes, even the up and coming Gunboy) and we just have to
live with that.

> ...I guess that is why I've decided not to buy the Wing
> DVDs.

Personally, if i don't like something, I don't patronize
it. But for DVDs, well, let's just say that I REALLY have
to like a show for me to buy the DVD copy (or I could
settle for a pirated VCD copy ^_^).