armour of doom (gem_knight@yahoo.com)
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 20:51:27 -0700 (PDT)

ok this is a bit exagerated and only from the g-wing
side....

acually quatre fires last no matter what so is blown
away, wufei in altron (he called them both nutaku,
they acually were shenlong and altron) fires first
blasting at whoever's gundam is the biggest (either
side)and is blown away the second round, heero self
destructs and is hospitalized, duo comments how crazy
this is then screams at heero's death and takes out at
least one or two, trowa becomes depressed at quatre
dieing doesn't fight as well and eventally loeses, the
one real big problem is the g-boys don't fight well
toghether, you give'um a target they'll blow it away
as long as their sempai ain't there, and i only know
amuro from the newtype side.

> At 07:21 PM 10/16/00 -0700, you wrote:
> > In the right corner: The Wing Boys heero in GW-0,
> Duo in Deathscythe
> Hell, Trowa in Heavyarms, Quatre in Sandrock and
> WuFei in Nataku! In the
> Left Corner: the Newtype Punks: Camille in Zeta,
> Judo in ZZ, Seabook in
> F91, Usso in V2 Buster Assault and Amuro in Nu
> Gundam! Place Your bets!
>
> depends on who fires first.
>

> If I wanted to rage against the dying of the light,
> I would have brought a
> flashlight.
>
> Richard "Richie" Ramos, Associate Editor
> Localvibe -- Changing the way you see your city!
>
> url: www.localvibe.com
> ofc: (632) 4167486
> fax: (632) 4167479
> cel: 0917-4024780
> hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
> ICQ#: 12914919
>
> I am NOT a starving writer.

http://gundam.aeug.org/

=====
"Never take ecstasy, beer, baccardi, weed, pepto bismol, vivarin, tums, tagamet hb, xanax, and valium in the same day. It makes it difficult to sleep at night." ---Eminem. General quote.

What y'all wanna do? Wanna be hackers? Code crackers? Slackers, Wastin' time with all the chatroom yakkers? 9 to 5, chillin' at Hewlett Packard? Workin' at a desk with a dumb little placard? Yeah, payin' the bills with my mad programming skills
Weird Al Yankovic` 1999