Mon, 16 Oct 2000 21:03:56 -0700 (PDT)

For me, its Hajime Katoki. I was amazed by the stuff he did
for Newtype (the Gundam FIX). and also his redesigns for
the original Wing Series which I first saw on Hobby Jap (i
never thought that they would come up with the Ver. Ka.
kits so I was actually trying follow the instuctions thay
had...). ---OT: burke: thank you for having all of Katoki's
FIX images on the site! I always wanted to have a complete
set of those!

Hmmm, I never knew Yutaka Izubuchi until Echo/Fox mentioned
him, I never knew that he was the guy responsible for
making the Nu, cool.