armour of doom (gem_knight@yahoo.com)
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 20:36:55 -0700 (PDT)

::sweatdrop:: boy i think you've been watching too
much gunbuster, voltron, and dangio all in one night
--- Cantusehtm@aol.com wrote:
> Daylight Time,
> ajdynon@students.latrobe.edu.au writes:
>
> > It's just a different style of show. A typical
> action movie has the hero
> > wading through a horde of goons without breaking a
> sweat, and that doesn't
> > inherently make it a bad movie (if done well
> enough, it can be a very good
> > thing), so why doesn't the same apply to mecha
> shows?
>
> Gundam was one of the few series that prided itself
> as realistic(to an
> extent..). IMHO,I was surprised in G-Wing that the
> gundams didnt come
> together to form Super Mecha Wing Buster Rodan-type.

http://gundam.aeug.org/

=====
"Never take ecstasy, beer, baccardi, weed, pepto bismol, vivarin, tums, tagamet hb, xanax, and valium in the same day. It makes it difficult to sleep at night." ---Eminem. General quote.

What y'all wanna do? Wanna be hackers? Code crackers? Slackers, Wastin' time with all the chatroom yakkers? 9 to 5, chillin' at Hewlett Packard? Workin' at a desk with a dumb little placard? Yeah, payin' the bills with my mad programming skills
Weird Al Yankovic` 1999