Mon, 16 Oct 2000 20:36:36 -0700 (PDT)

--- Leslie_R <trojan@atoka.net> wrote:
> really? i've never heard of him doing such, but i haven't
> been keeping
> up with the X-men lately
>
> -Les
>
> Chris Beilby wrote:
> >
> > Not quite. In multiple issues of X-Men, we've seen
> Magneto manipulating non
> > ferrous materials... Magneto's not only the Mutant
> Master of Magnetism, but
> > also a fairly powerful Telekenetic.
> >
> > ----Original Message Follows----
> > <<Snip>>
> >
> > > 7. Magneto vs Anything the various Gundam series
> can come up with
> >
> > the AC Gundams will mop the floor with Magneto since
> Gundanium is
> > non-ferrous

Good point. Marvel always seems to give Magneto really good
excuses to get more powerful each issue. Then again, it
"anythin the various Gundam series can come up with" right?
How'd he fight off good ol' Dumon Cashew and Tomo Fuhai in
hand to hand? or better yet, does he have what it takes to
stop Axis from falling on his head? ^_^