Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 04:03:03 +0800

>It's just a different style of show. A typical action movie has the hero
wading through a horde of goons without breaking a sweat, and that doesn't
inherently make it a bad movie (if done well enough, it can be a very good
thing), so why doesn't the same apply to mecha shows?

>Realistic? Probably not. Entertaining? Quite possibly.

yeah, think of the UC gundams as the "realistic heroes", like Charles
Bronson, Bruce Willis and similar action stars, while Wing is like Arnold,
Clint Eastwood and Stallone.

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486