Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 04:05:36 +0800

At 07:26 PM 10/16/00 -0700, you wrote:
>yeah but in wing the pilots are obviously newtypes,
>they just don't have the theory in the wing, walts,
>ect. univevserse

Are they? by the classic definition of Newtype, I would say that Quatre
and Trowa seem to have some abilities. The others seem to have enhanced
physical abilities, like Heero and Wufei. I wouldn't put it past the
doctors to enhance them in that way, but as for newtype ability? I think
Quatre is the one that stands out with it.

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486
fax: (632) 4167479