Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 03:57:39 +0800

>I'm sorry, but without the development over a long period of time that you
see in UC, the characters in Wing just aren't all that impressive to me.
They just seem to bounce from one belief to another with hardly any time
for them to have really changed their views. That combined with
personalities that I couldn't really get into except in a couple of cases,
just makes this series go down in my opinion. Of course, hearing about some
of the origins of the G boys from the Episode Zero manga helped some, but
still....
>I guess that is why I've decided not to buy the Wing DVDs.
>Roland

That's a fair assessment. I suppose I'm just more forgiving...or maybe
watching Philippine tv soap operas made me more tolerant of the compression
factor, LOL! I dunno, I think it's a good series. but then I also respect
your opinion. and you're right, if you don't like it, don't buy the DVD's.
 those damn things are expensive.

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486