Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 03:41:53 +0800

At 01:15 PM 10/16/00 -0700, you wrote:
>I was just wondering had anyone done an Eva kit or any of the 1/60
>Patlbor kits.
>I'm thinking about branching out a bit and I was wondering had anyone
>gone into these yet. And if you have any hints,warnings,or recommended
>kits.

I have one patlabor kit, the stealth version, and the kit is well done,
with swppable parts. My only complaint would be that the rubber sleeves
sometimes hinders proper posing. As for the Evangelion kits, get them by
all means. the LMHG ones, not the LM. The HG kits are among the most
poseable kits I have ever seen or contructed, complete with a
multi-ball-joint spine.

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486