KurenaiJiku (kurenaijiku@rtsfan.com)
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 20:10:18 -0700

No they aren't New Types. If that theory doesn't exist, that means New
Types don't exist, therefore THEY don't exist.

>yeah but in wing the pilots are obviously newtypes,
>they just don't have the theory in the wing, walts,
>ect. univevserse
>

>--- "Juan Alberto B. Mercado"
><juanalberto.m@lycos.com> wrote:
>> Don't get me wrong. When I say GW is no Gundam, I
>> didn't mean that it sucks. As an Anime fan, GW still
>> shines. I forgot the name of the website, but
>> there's this essay by a guy named Ai Plus on Gundams
>> and Knock-off Gundams. He reasoned that a gundam
>> show is only true Gundam if Tomino is part of the
>> production. If you ever get to read it it makes
>> perfect sense! NEWTYPES are the most important part
>> of Gundam (believe it or not)
>> --
>>
>> On Mon, 16 Oct 2000 21:25:25
>> Franz Co wrote:

tagamet hb, xanax, and valium in the same day. It makes it difficult to
sleep at night." ---Eminem. General quote.

>What y'all wanna do? Wanna be hackers? Code crackers? Slackers, Wastin'
time with all the chatroom yakkers? 9 to 5, chillin' at Hewlett Packard?
Workin' at a desk with a dumb little placard? Yeah, payin' the bills with
my mad programming skills