Mon, 16 Oct 2000 19:21:59 -0700

 In the right corner: The Wing Boys heero in GW-0, Duo in Deathscythe Hell, Trowa in Heavyarms, Quatre in Sandrock and WuFei in Nataku! In the Left Corner: the Newtype Punks: Camille in Zeta, Judo in ZZ, Seabook in F91, Usso in V2 Buster Assault and Amuro in Nu Gundam! Place Your bets!

--

On Mon, 16 Oct 2000 19:08:29 Edward Ju wrote: >>In a message dated 10/16/00 9:49:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time, >>charaznable@excite.com writes: >> >>> GWing they were like metallic >>> superheroes >> >>That pretty much sums up why I personally don't enjoy Wing as much as the >>other series. It seemed too silly and unrealistic to me how those 5 boys blow >>through the opposition. > >LOL... I was talking to a friend yesterday, he admits that he spends so much >time picking on what's wrong with Wing he's forgotten a lot about UC Gundam >shows already. > >Give the Leos some buster rifles and they'll rip through the Wing boys no >matter what they are piloting... oh wait, I forgot, this is Wing, they >cannot be hurt unless the plot demands it! > >Eddie > > >New items added at least once a week! Check out my eBay auctions at: >http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=-gundam-&sort=3 >&since=-1&page=1&rows=0 >Please note the URL exceeds 80 characters and ends with "rows=0" not "sort=3" > > > >- >Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at http://gundam.aeug.org/ >

10% cash back on all your calls through 2000 at Lycos Communications at http://comm.lycos.com