armour of doom (gem_knight@yahoo.com)
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 19:26:06 -0700 (PDT)

yeah but in wing the pilots are obviously newtypes,
they just don't have the theory in the wing, walts,
ect. univevserse

--- "Juan Alberto B. Mercado"
<juanalberto.m@lycos.com> wrote:
> Don't get me wrong. When I say GW is no Gundam, I
> didn't mean that it sucks. As an Anime fan, GW still
> shines. I forgot the name of the website, but
> there's this essay by a guy named Ai Plus on Gundams
> and Knock-off Gundams. He reasoned that a gundam
> show is only true Gundam if Tomino is part of the
> production. If you ever get to read it it makes
> perfect sense! NEWTYPES are the most important part
> of Gundam (believe it or not)
> --
>
> On Mon, 16 Oct 2000 21:25:25
> Franz Co wrote:

=====
"Never take ecstasy, beer, baccardi, weed, pepto bismol, vivarin, tums, tagamet hb, xanax, and valium in the same day. It makes it difficult to sleep at night." ---Eminem. General quote.

What y'all wanna do? Wanna be hackers? Code crackers? Slackers, Wastin' time with all the chatroom yakkers? 9 to 5, chillin' at Hewlett Packard? Workin' at a desk with a dumb little placard? Yeah, payin' the bills with my mad programming skills
Weird Al Yankovic` 1999